Browsing ManagingLifesChanges.comYou can watch videos on ManagingLifesChanges.comwithout having a ManagingLifesChanges.comAccount. You also can contact us through the ManagingLifesChanges.comSupport Center or by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
When you register on ManagingLifesChanges.comand create an account. For some activities on ManagingLifesChanges.com, like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount. We do ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Usage Information. When you access ManagingLifesChanges.com, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the channels, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in ManagingLifesChanges.com(including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your ManagingLifesChanges.com account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a “web beacon”) in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
Content Uploaded to ManagingLifesChanges.com. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
BACK TO THE TOP
If you submit personal information to ManagingLifesChanges.com, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of Seniors4Generation.com, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major ManagingLifesChanges.comchanges or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often ManagingLifesChanges.comsends you email updates to your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount email you provided upon registration.
BACK TO THE TOP
Information that is Publicly Available
When you create a ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount, some information about your ManagingLifesChanges.comAccount and your account activity will be provided to other users of ManagingLifesChanges.com. This may include the date you opened your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount, the date you last logged into your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
Your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on ManagingLifesChanges.com, such as when you upload videos or send messages through Seniors4Generation.com. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
Any videos that you submit to ManagingLifesChanges.commay be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other ManagingLifesChanges.comusers or the general public.
You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
BACK TO THE TOP
Making Your Choices
If you have a ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount and the features that are included on your channel page. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name, not your email address, are watching the same video.
You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through ManagingLifesChanges.com, in which case you can still view videos and explore Seniors4Generation.com, but ManagingLifes Changes.commay not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced ManagingLifesChanges.comfeatures may use other services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
BACK TO THE TOP
Advertising on ManagingLifesChanges.com
We strive to provide you with relevant and useful advertising and we use various tools to enhance your experience, as well as other third party ad serving systems, to do so. We may use a range of information including cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, usage data and other non-personal information about your computer or device (such as browser type and operating system) to provide you with relevant advertising. If you are logged into your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount, we may also show you advertising based on the information you have provided to us in your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount.
By using advance applications and web based functionality tools on ManagingLifesChanges.comto help our advertisers and publishers serve and manage ads on our web site. Advertisers may serve ads based on interests associated with non-personally identifiable online activity, such as videos viewed, frequency of uploading or activity on our sites. Advertisers may also serve ads to you based on previous activity on that advertiser’s website. This non-personally identifiable information is held separately from your ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount data, or other personally identifying information in our possession.
You may view, edit and add to the categories used to provide you with interest-based advertising in the Ads Preferences Manager for the DoubleClick cookie. Your ads preferences will be respected across ManagingLifesChanges.com, AdSense partner sites and Google sites using the DoubleClick cookie to serve such ads. For more information about interest-based advertising and the Ads Preference Manager see our FAQ.
You also may choose to opt out of the DoubleClick cookie at any time. If you select the DoubleClick opt-out cookie, ads delivered to your browser by our ad-serving technology will not be served based on the DoubleClick cookie. Find more information here about opting out of the DoubleClick cookie.
BACK TO THE TOP
ManagingLifesChanges.com, adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce’s web site.
For questions concerning the product or your account, please check out the ManagingLifesChanges.com, Help page.
P. O. Box 432
Managing Your Life’s Way
Browns Mills, NJ 08015
BACK TO THE TOP
Terms of Service
1. Your Acceptance
1. By using or visiting ManagingLifesChanges.comwebsite or any ManagingLifesChanges.comproducts, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the ManagingLifesChanges.com website (collectively the “Service”) you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”), (2) ManagingLifesChanges.com‘s privacy notice, found at http://www.ManagingLifesChanges.com /t/privacy and incorporated herein by reference, and (3) ManagingLifesChanges.com Community Guidelines, found at http://www. ManagingLifesChanges.com/t/community_guidelines and also incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, the ManagingLifesChanges.comprivacy notice, or the Community Guidelines, please do not use the Service.
2. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version http://www. ManagingLifesChanges.com/t/terms). ManagingLifesChanges.commay, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
BACK TO THE TOP
1. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of ManagingLifesChanges.com, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the YouTube website, such as the ManagingLifesChanges.comchannels, the ManagingLifesChanges.com“Embeddable Player,” the YouTube “Uploader” and other applications.
2. The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by ManagingLifesChanges.com. ManagingLifesChanges.comhas no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, ManagingLifesChanges.comwill not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve ManagingLifesChanges.comfrom any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
BACK TO THE TOP
1. In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a ManagingLifesChanges.comaccount. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify YouTube immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Although ManagingLifesChanges.comwill not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of ManagingLifesChanges.comor others due to such unauthorized use.
BACK TO THE TOP
4. General Use of the Service
Permissions and Restrictions
ManagingLifesChanges.com hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without ManagingLifesChanges.com’s prior written authorization, unless ManagingLifesChanges.comManagingLifesChanges.com makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
3. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means ManagingLifesChanges.com may designate.
4. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain ManagingLifesChanges.com.’s prior written approval:
o the sale of access to the Service;
o the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
o the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from ManagingLifesChanges.com appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
5. Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
o uploading an original video to ManagingLifesChanges.com, or maintaining an original channel on ManagingLifesChanges.com, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
o showing ManagingLifesChanges.com videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 4.D; or
o any use that ManagingLifesChanges.com expressly authorizes in writing.
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, see our FAQ.)
1. If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the ManagingLifesChanges.com website.
2. If you use the ManagingLifesChanges.com Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from ManagingLifesChanges.com These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit ManagingLifesChanges.com to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Uploader.
3. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the ManagingLifesChanges.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ManagingLifesChanges.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. ManagingLifesChanges.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
4. In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
5. ManagingLifesChanges.com reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
BACK TO THE TOP
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
1. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Service, are owned by or licensed to ManagingLifesChanges.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
2. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of ManagingLifesChanges.com or the respective licensors of the Content. ManagingLifesChanges.com and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
3. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
4. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that ManagingLifesChanges.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against ManagingLifesChanges.com with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless ManagingLifesChanges.com, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
BACK TO THE TOP
6. Your Content and Conduct
1. As a ManagingLifesChanges.com account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that ManagingLifesChanges.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to ManagingLifesChanges.com all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
3. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to ManagingLifesChanges.com, you hereby grant ManagingLifesChanges.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and YouTube’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that ManagingLifesChanges.com may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
4. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant ManagingLifesChanges.com all of the license rights granted herein.
5. You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the ManagingLifesChanges.com Community Guidelines, currently found at http://www.ManagingLifesChanges.com.com/t/community_guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
6. ManagingLifesChanges.com does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ManagingLifesChanges.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. ManagingLifesChanges.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and ManagingLifesChanges.com will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. ManagingLifesChanges.com reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
BACK TO THE TOP
7. Account Termination Policy
1. ManagingLifesChanges.com will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
2. ManagingLifesChanges.com reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. ManagingLifesChanges.com may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’su account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
BACK TO THE TOP
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
1. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
o A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
o Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
o Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
o Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
o A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
o A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright Agent TBD. Please contact customer service at this time.
1. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
o Your physical or electronic signature;
o Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
o A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
o Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Newark, New Jersey, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, ManagingLifesChanges.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at ManagingLifesChanges.com’s sole discretion.
BACK TO THE TOP
9. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ManagingLifesChanges.com, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. ManagingLifesChanges.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ManagingLifesChanges.com DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND YOUTUBE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
BACK TO THE TOP
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ManagingLifesChanges.com, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ManagingLifesChanges.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by ManagingLifesChanges.com from its facilities in the United States of America. ManagingLifesChanges.com makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
BACK TO THE TOP
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ManagingLifesChanges.com, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
BACK TO THE TOP
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
BACK TO THE TOP
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ManagingLifesChanges.com without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over ManagingLifesChanges.com, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and ManagingLifesChanges.com that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Santa Clara County, California. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://www.ManagingLifesChanges.com.com/t/privacy and any other legal notices published by ManagingLifesChanges.com on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and ManagingLifesChanges.com concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and ManagingLifesChanges.com’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. ManagingLifesChanges.com reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND ManagingLifesChanges.com AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
BACK TO THE TOP
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via our online copyright complaint form below. You will need a ManagingLifesChanges.com account in order to utilize this tool.
Copyright Complaint Webform
If there are many videos to be removed, or you expect to have an ongoing need to remove potentially infringing content from ManagingLifesChanges.com, we suggest that you sign up for our Content Verification Program, which electronically notifies us, removing any room for error, and significantly increases the speed at which we are able to remove any infringing content.seniors also offers industry-leading Content Identification and Management tools.
If you prefer to contact us via postal mail, email, or fax, you may do so here.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Claimant information will be published on the ManagingLifesChanges.com site in place of disabled content.
BACK TO THE TOP
If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center Line to access the instructions.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
BACK TO THE TOP
What we do for our users:
We provide an open forum for seniors and their families to share their needs with their legislators, health care advocates and care givers in order to improve the delivery of beneficial products and services.
Our Blog, Forum and Interviews provide you with ample opportunity to share your experience with others and get information that is most relevant to you.
ManagingLifesChanges.com.com requires advertisers to provide ads that are accurate, in good taste, and otherwise comply with our advertising policy.
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected.
2. What organization is collecting the information.
3. How the information is used.
4. With whom the information may be shared.
5. What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
ManagingLifesChanges.com.com contains links to other sites. Once you enter another Web site (whether through an advertisement, service, or content link), be aware that ManagingLifesChanges.com.com and its affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every Web site that you visit through a link or advertisement on ManagingLifesChanges.com.com.
Message Boards and other Public Forums:
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38569499-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);